Buckeye Gold Coin & Jewelry: Gold and Coin Dealer in Dublin, OH
Locally-owned and operated, we are one of the most experienced coin shops and gold dealers in the Columbus, Ohio area. We buy and sell rare coins, gold, silver, platinum, jewelry and more! Stop in to our convenient Dublin location on Sawmill Road. You can find us in the Cranston Plaza across the street from Home Depot.
Mon: 10am – 6pm
Tue: 10am – 6pm
Wed: 10am – 6pm
Thu: 10am – 6pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm (Closed on Sundays Through August)
Dominic Garris – Chief Numismatist & Store Manager
My name is Dominic Garris and I manage Buckeye Golds’ Dublin location. I’ve worked for Buckeye Gold Coin & Jewelry since 2014 and it’s been such a privilege. When I first started working here I was a part-time employee while finishing my Finance degree at THE Ohio State University. Upon graduation, I chose to fulfill my childhood passion for coins and continue with Buckeye Gold. This career has allowed me to further my knowledge base on all things in the precious metal, numismatic and jewelry industries as well as enhance my interactions with people on a daily basis. The most important thing I’ve learned is doing things correctly and honestly is not always the easiest, but it is always right and that’s what I hope to pass on to my customers. I look forward to meeting at our Dublin store!
What do we buy?
- Jewelry (Gold, silver, and gold-filled)
- Coins (Gold, silver, war nickels, wheat pennies, collectable)
- Flatware (Solid silver only)
- Diamonds (all sizes in setting, 1/3 ct or bigger for lose stones)
- See What We Buy for details
Wondering how it all works?
- You bring in your pieces (no appointment needed)
- We sort them by their karats and purities while explaining to you what you have
- You enjoy a glass of coffee, tea or water while we do the work
- We weigh up your pieces on a certified scale, and based on the current price of gold and silver, make you an offer
- You get cash!
- See What To Expect When You Come In for details
Curious about current market prices? Check gold and silver prices on Kitco, the same site we use for our up to the minute quotes!