We Buy & Sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamonds, Jewelry and more!
Buckeye Gold Coin & Jewelry is locally owned and operated. We recently renovated our Lancaster location and can’t wait for you to visit! We are conveniently located on S. Broad St. right next door to Chase Bank and across the street from the Police Station.
- Jewelry (Gold, silver and gold-filled)
- Coins (Gold, silver, war nickels, wheat pennies, collectable)
- Flatware (Solid silver only)
- Diamonds (all sizes in setting & 1/3 carat or bigger for loose stones)
- See What We Buy for additional details
- Certified coins
- Women’s & men’s fine jewelry
- Designer brand jewelry
- And so much more!
Never Pay Retail Price Again!
Our Lancaster location has a large inventory of pieces to buy for a fraction of what the going retail price is. We have a wide selection of inventory that is constantly changing so stop by and browse through our cases. Whether you’re looking for rare coins, collectible paper currency, bullion, or designer jewelry we’ve got you covered! Their going out of business price is our everyday price.
Mon: 10am – 6pm
Tue: 10am – 6pm
Wed: 10am – 6pm
Thu: 10am – 6pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Wondering how it all works?
- You bring in your pieces (no appointment needed)
- We sort them by their karats and purities while explaining to you what you have
- We weigh up your pieces on a certified scale, and based on the current price of gold and silver, make you an offer
- You get cash!
- See What To Expect When You Come In for details
Joe – Store Manager
As the Store Manager at Buckeye Gold in Lancaster, I am interested in making jewelry and bringing old jewelry back to life. I’m a Certified Bench Jeweler and a graduate of Drouhard National Jeweler’s School. At Buckeye Gold, I get to meet all kinds of customers from all walks of life – many of which have become “regulars” making a great following here at Lancaster. I love giving people good news especially when they think that may not have anything of value.
Curious about current market prices? Check gold and silver prices on Kitco, the same site we use for our up to the minute quotes!